We’re Parity Club, and we help companies large and small to define, hone, and execute their diversity and inclusion strategy. Whether you’re just beginning the conversation among leadership, or you’re ready to design a step-by-step process to reach certain goals, there’s never been a better time than right now.
Just a few benefits of having a diversity and inclusion strategy:
- A more lucrative business.
- Companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians.*
- Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity are 15% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians.*
- Increased innovation.
- Faster resolutions to issues and/or conflicts.
- More engaged, happy, and productive employees.
- A workforce that mirrors that of your diverse customer base.
*Financial benefits sourced from McKinsey & Company.